Job BoardWEEKEND COOK - BRENDA'S HOUSE
WEEKEND COOK - BRENDA'S HOUSE
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of some of Calgary’s children and families? We have an immediate opportunity for a Creative Cook at Brenda’s House!
Brenda’s House serves up to 14 children and families in a beautiful manor style facility with a modern kitchen and dining area in the Killarney Neighborhood in South West Calgary and reports to the Food Services Coordinator.
This is a weekend position based on a Friday Saturday Sunday 10:30 am to 6:30pm
- Completed high school and a diploma or degree is welcomed.
- A valid First Aid Certificate which must be obtained within 3 months of employment
- A Food Safe Certificate
- A vehicle is required and mileage is paid.
- Prepare lunch and dinners for 45-60 residents; following Brenda’s House nutrition plan.
- Ensure sanitation and safety of kitchen.
- Be friendly and respectful to families during their stay at Brenda’s House.
- Other responsibilities as requested by Food Services Coordinator/Manager.
Application Deadline: Until successful candidate is recruited
Please send a cover letter and resume quoting Competition #: BHWEFCK – 09/12/2017 to
Dawn Boustead, Manager, Brenda’s House: email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants however will only contact those invited for an interview.