Job BoardPART TIME COOK - CRISIS NURSERY
PART TIME COOK - CRISIS NURSERY
Competition #: BCNWECK – 09/12/2017
The Children’s Cottage Society is a charitable agency established in Calgary in 1986. The Society’s mission is “Preventing harm and neglect to all children and building strong families through support services, respite programs, and crisis nurseries”. Our vision is to achieve “Safe Children in Healthy Families”.
This is a Part Time Every Other Weekend Cook Saturday and Sunday 10:30am – 5:30pm
Reporting to the Crisis Nursery Manage and Full time cook. The weekend Cook is responsible for overseeing the kitchen. Undertakes cooking lunch and supper for children, volunteers, child care workers every other weekend.
- Education in Safe Food Handling
- Minimum 2 years’ experience cooking in a home like environment
- Driver’s License and Vehicle to purchase groceries.
- Prepares menus as designated by the Full Time Cook.
- Carries out the designated cleaning routine.
- Appropriately documents work completed.
- Ensures kitchen area is left clean after meals.
- Assists with other position related tasks as directed by the Manager.
- Supervises and assists volunteers to work in the kitchen.
- Ensures kitchen and storage area of the house follows the directions of public health.
Application Deadline: Until successful candidate is recruited
Please send a cover letter and resume quoting Competition #CNCSW-08/08/2017 to Janet Hettler, Manager, Crisis Nursery: email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants however will only contact those invited for an interview.